Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Guy's what are your thought's on...

Last post 10-04-1999, 7:59 PM by anonymous2. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-29-1999, 2:39 AM 863

Guy's what are your thought's on...

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Hi guy's,

I wanted to ask you all a question. What are your thoughts on the Eurofighter Typhoon, it's due to hit the airbases in the next couple of years. I know it's no F-16 but I would be interested in what you have to say about it. Do you think it will be sucessful or a flop etc etc?

Kind Regards

Rapier
  •  10-03-1999, 12:22 AM 868 in reply to 863

Re:Guy's what are your thought's on...

*** Posted by Chris Gilliland ***
    Rapier,
    From the looks of the aircraft, it's looking very formidable. Supercruise, low cross section on radar. It potentially looks to be Europes next generation for fighter aircraft.

Chris
    [Hi guy's,

I wanted to ask you all a question. What are your thoughts on the Eurofighter Typhoon, it's due to hit the airbases in the next couple of years. I know it's no F-16 but I would be interested in what you have to say about it. Do you think it will be sucessful or a flop etc etc?

Kind Regards

Rapier]
  •  10-03-1999, 2:33 AM 870 in reply to 863

*** Posted by run ***
    [Hi guy's,

Kind Regards

Rapier]

Hi Rapier

I personally think it is going to be a flop. The avionics is allready old and inefficient compared to the newest f-16s and there is not much revolutionary about the airframe.

run
  •  10-04-1999, 7:59 PM 873 in reply to 870

*** Posted by Rapier ***
    Thanks for your thought's guy's!

Regards

Rapier
View as RSS news feed in XML